Wednesday, December 6, 2017

It begins

If you would have told me three years ago when I got married that today I would be mother to four children, I would have laughed in your face. And yet here I am spending each day taking care of four little ones.
Don't get me wrong I love my kids more than I can express, but it's not a picnic (a picnic with all four kids would be insane). There are moments when all four are screaming and the diapers are piling up, I just want to run and hide in a closet where they can't find me. But then my 2 year old sings me a song, the twins come and cuddle with me, or my sweet baby boy smiles and it's all worth it.
Life is crazy; it throws twists at you when you least expect and you start to feel like nothing is going to work out, but there is light even if it's small. I doubt this blog will reach very far, but even if I only help one mom to realize that she can make it through the craziness than I've done what I set out to do. And if it doesn't, I have a place to vent and express myself. Win, win.

No comments:

Post a Comment